Local SEO How-To & Marketing Tips

PDF Download Coming Soon

Web Development & On-Page SEO Review

What we’ve learned and accomplished thus far, will put in the top 90% of all other websites out there. However, it’s the last 10% who you’re competing against. We’ve only just begun with 30% of the work being on-page, whereas the other 70% is the secret sauce.

Web Development & On-Page SEO Review

This is where the Authority Development, Citations and Link Building come into action. Before we move forward with a few free additional tips, let’s review what you should have thus far.

  • Keywords
  • Business Name
  • Domain Structure
  • Exit Strategy
  • Domain Name
  • Hosting Plan
  • CRM – Such as WordPress
  • Mobile Responsive
  • Tested for Speed
  • Title Tags
  • Meta Description
  • Header Tags – h1, h2 and h3
  • On Page Content 800-1000 words
  • Optimized Image
  • Image Alt Tags
  • Internal Links
  • External Links

We’re considering a paid training course for those of you who either can’t afford our services or like to be hands on and do it yourself. Let us know if you’d be interested in what we actually use to train all of our staff for additional on-page content such as,

  • NAP
  • Schema NAP
  • Schema Industry
  • Schema GEO Location
  • Schema Business Hours
  • Reviews and how to get them
  • Schema Reviews with 5-star ratings displayed in search results
  • Video Embeds
  • Maps
  • Details of all the WordPress plug-ins we use and why
  • And More!

A word of caution through all of this that I lightly touched on is keyword stuffing. We don’t want to use the same keyword phrase for title, description, h1, h2, h3 and bazillion times in the on-page content. Use your Yoast plug-in to help avoid keyword stuffing.

Share your success